7 nights 8 days
Iran Cultural Tours
In this short 8-days tour program you will visit the main historical city of Iran and get acquainted with the history and civilization of Iran.
You will travel to the cities of Tehran - Isfahan, and Shiraz, and you will visit the most beautiful monuments of these cities.
| Day 1 Tehran
Meet and assist at IKA airport and transfer to hotel. Afternoon panoramic sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Tehran
Day 3 Tehran-Isfahan (430 Km)
|Day 4 Isfahan
Full day city tour in “Isfahan” visiting: “ChehelSotun” palace, “HashtBehesht” palace, “Aaliqapu” palace, ”Imam” square(UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” and “Sheikh Lotfollah” mosques, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges. Overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day 5 Isfahan-Shiraz (580 Km)
Heading for “Shiraz ”, visit “Pasargad” (UNESCO world heritage) Complex (the tomb of “Great Cyrus”, Achaemenid King, and other Achaemenid palaces, “Persepolis” (UNESCO world heritage, Palaces, and temples of the Achaemenid Empire built 2500 years ago), “Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), and “Naghsh-e-Rajab” Inscriptions. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 Shiraz
|Day 7 Shiraz
Half-day of free time. Transfer to the airport after lunch, fly to Tehran, transfer to hotel, according to the time left, the group can visit “Milad” TV tower. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Transfer to IKA, fly back to your country
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Enjoy daily breakfast at the hotels.
• Stay at conveniently located hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
• Visiting the most important Iranian Zoroastrian Fire Temple and Mausoleum.
• Visiting the best historical sites of Iran.
• Discovering the culture and customs of Iran's Zoroastrians.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Isfahan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Shiraz.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kashan.
• Enjoy a tour of Persepolis the official capital of Achaemenid.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced.
Tehran: National Museum”, “Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage), grand bazar, and “Jewellery National Museum.
Kashan: Fin Garden” (UNESCO world heritage) and “Broojerdi” traditional house
Isfahan: ChehelSotun” palace, “HashtBehesht” palace, “Aaliqapu” palace, ”Imam” square(UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” and “Sheikh Lotfollah” mosques, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges.
Shiraz: Pasargad” (UNESCO world heritage) Persepolis” (UNESCO world heritage, Palaces, and temples of Achaemenid Empire built 2500 years ago) Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), and “Naghsh-e-Rajab” Nasirolmolk” mosque, “Narenjestan-e-Ghavam” (UNESCO world heritage), “Arg-e-Karimkhani” (Karimkhan Castel), “Grand Bazar”, “Shah Cherag” mausoleum, “Hafezieh” and “Sa’dieh” (the mausoleums of two of the greatest Iranian poets)
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on the double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• Vehicle (A/C)
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• International Airfares
• Domestic Airfares
• All meals
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• All personal expenses
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary
No right click