Iran By Bike
17 Days Private History tour itinerary for Iran: Explore Heritage Of Iran By Bike.
Explore fabulous Iran, known for its gorgeous valleys, mountains, deserts, and cities, charming landscapes & a variety of Nomadic tribes!
DAY 01: Tehran
DAY 02: Shiraz
|DAY 03: Persepolis
Our trekking days are coming up by riding ahead to western part province. En route, the group will ride ahead in few hours to Persepolis where it was one of the ceremonial capital of Persian Empire and has been built by Darius I in 518 B.C. In the afternoon, the group will ride ahead to Naqsh-e-Rostam where Persian kings are buried. Then the group will drive ahead to Camping spot where it is nearby Doroudzan lake in half an hour.
|DAY 04: Boragh Gorge
Today it would be a nice journey to a Place called Boragh gorge. It will be interesting by passing charming landscapes and beautiful valleys. Total distance is 80km for today which has a bit uphill and down hills.
|DAY 05: Abarkouh
Today, after the breakfast is served, the group will start biking ahead to Abarkouh that is one of the ancient cities of Iran which is 150 km far away. The road mostly is flat and the group can do that with a few stops. En route, you will have lunch in the city of “Eghlid”. In the afternoon, the group will arrive at Abarkouh and will be at their own leisure.
|DAY 06: Zein Al-Din
Our plan for today is biking to Zein al-din Caravan Sarai, where is one of the old Caravansaries of Persia which dates back to 17th Century. In the morning, the group will do a short city tour of Abarkhouh, including visiting a historical mansion, Old tree, mosque and walking through the old town. Then you go ahead for biking to Caravansary in few hours. It will be a unique experience to stay in such a place on the Silk Road.
DAY 07: Yazd
DAY 08: Yazd
|DAY 09: Isfahan
Our plan for today is biking to Isfahan which is the vicinity of Dasht-e-Kavir and Nain city. Total distance is 300km and that belongs to the group that how long group would like to go biking. Group will arrive in Isfahan in the afternoon and will be free. In Isfahan, the group will stop biking for a few days. The city tour will get under way on the next day.
|DAY 10; Isfahan
Isfahan city tour will get underway by visiting royal square as the 2nd largest square of the world including the Royal mosque, Sheikh Lotfallah Mosque, and Aali Qapu Palace. In the afternoon, the group will visit Armenian church and Jolfa Square.
DAY 11: Isfahan
|DAY 12: Abyaneh
Today, the group will ride ahead to one of the beautiful villages of Iran that is called Abyaneh which dates back to around 1500 years ago before Islam came through Persia. This village is very well known for its architecture and tradition. Total distance is 160km and the group will visit the village and surrounding in few hours.
DAY 13: Kashan
DAY 14: Tehran
|DAY 15: Tehran
Our city tour will get underway by visiting National Museum, Golestan Palace, Bazaar, and Jewelry Museum. The group will be free in the afternoon.
|DAY 16: Tehran
Today the group will be visiting Palaces of the last Shah in the North such as Sa'd Abad complex and Niavaran. The group will be free in the afternoon.
|DAY 17: Departure
Group will leave with sweet memories.
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• A complete cycling program at the heart of history
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Enjoy daily breakfast at the hotels.
• Stay at conveniently located hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
• Visiting the most important Iranian Zoroastrian Fire Temple and Mausoleum.
• Visiting the best historical sites of Iran.
• Discovering the culture and customs of Iran's Zoroastrians.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Isfahan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Shiraz.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kashan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Yazd.
• Enjoy a tour of Persepolis the official capital of Achaemenid.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced.
Tehran: National Museum”, “Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage), grand bazar, and “Jewellery National Museum.
Kashan: Fin Garden” (UNESCO world heritage) and “Broojerdi” traditional house
Isfahan: ChehelSotun” palace, “HashtBehesht” palace, “Aaliqapu” palace, ”Imam” square(UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” and “Sheikh Lotfollah” mosques, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges.
Shiraz: Pasargad” (UNESCO world heritage) Persepolis” (UNESCO world heritage, Palaces, and temples of Achaemenid Empire built 2500 years ago) Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), and “Naghsh-e-Rajab” Nasirolmolk” mosque, “Narenjestan-e-Ghavam” (UNESCO world heritage), “Arg-e-Karimkhani” (Karimkhan Castel), “Grand Bazar”, “Shah Cherag” mausoleum, “Hafezieh” and “Sa’dieh” (the mausoleums of two of the greatest Iranian poets)
Kashan: Old historical houses, Feen Garden, Sialk Hills with 10.000 years old history, mosque and Bazar.
Abyane: Old zoroastrian village, Jame mosque
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on the double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• Daily Breakfast at Hotels.
• International Airfares
• Domestic Airfares
• All meals
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• All personal expenses
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary
No right click