17 Days / 16 Nights
Iran History Tours
A Unique Tour to the Middle East, Iran! Beyond the expectations!
Spend your holiday in Iran, know more about Iran’s culture and History. Furthermore, visit the local Iranians and experience Persian hospitality!
This tour is a mix of Iranian Nomad tour, exploring nature and magnificent deserts and a Journey to historical attractions!
| Day 1: Tehran
Arrival in Tehran, transfer to hotel, overnight Tehran.
|Day 2: Tehran-Ahwaz
Half-day city tour of Tehran to visit the National Museum, Glassware and Ceramic museum, and Carpet museums, then fly to Ahvaz in the evening.
Day 3: Ahvaz-Suse
Day 4: Ahvaz-Shiraz
|Day 5: Shiraz
Full day city tour of Shiraz and visiting Eram Garden, Nasiro- Molk Mosque, Narenjestan Palace, tombs of poets Hafez and Saadi and Shah-e-Cheragh Holy Shrine, transfer to the hotel and overnight.
|Day 6: Shiraz-Bavanat
Full day tour to Persepolis, Naghsh-E-Rustam, and Pasargadae, then Depart by surface to Bavanat in the heart of the Zagros Mountain, enjoy being with the nomads, their daily life and traditions. Camping overnight in an astonishing nature beside the nomads. Having a delicious dinner prepared by a local cook in pure nature. overnight Bavanat.
After breakfast in nomad’s camps, leaving for the surrounding springs and enjoying a light trek through the mountain, move toward walnut forest (a forest with 20 km long situated amid a green valley). An interesting point is that there are several villages hiding in this green area, which will be passed during our adventure through this forest to become familiar with their local customs and traditions. Overnight in a traditional house in Bazm village.
Day 8: Yazd
|Day 9: Yazd
Full day city tour in Yazd. Visit the Zoroastrian Silence Towers, and the Fire Temple and Bazar, in the afternoon; visit the local famous Jameh and Mir-Chakhmaq Mosques and Takieh, Fahadan area, Alexander Prison then transfer to the hotel.
Day 10: Esfahan
Day 11: Esfahan
|Day 12: Esfahan
City tour of Isfahan to visit Hasht-Behesht and Ali Qapu palaces, Sheikh Lotfollah and Imam Mosques at the biggest sq Naghsh e Jahan square, then drive to Abyaneh in the afternoon to visit the old village, overnight Abyaneh.
|Day 13: Golpaygan
Drive to Golpaygan via Kashan to visit the Broojerdiha and Tabatabaie Houses, Fin Garden, and Aghabozorg Mosque, overnight in Goplpaygan in a beautiful and fascinating old hotel (Gogad hotel).
Day 14: Hamadan
|Day 15: Hamadan
Full-day city tour including visit of Esther & Mordekhay mausoleum. Alavid Dome, Aviciena Dome, Stone Lion, Hegmatana hill ruins of seven folds civilization and ganj Name, O/N Hamadan.
Day 16: Kermanshah
|Day 17: Tehran
Transfer to Tehran Intl. airport for your return flight.
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Enjoy daily breakfast at the hotels.
• Stay at conveniently located hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
• Visiting the most important Iranian Zoroastrian Fire Temple and Mausoleum.
• Visiting the best historical sites of Iran.
• Discovering the culture and customs of Iran's Zoroastrians.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Isfahan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Shiraz.
• Enjoy a city tour of Hamadan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kashan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Susa and Shooshtar.
• Enjoy a city tour of Sanandaj.
• Enjoy a tour of Persepolis the official capital of Achaemenid.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced.
Tehran: National Museum”, “Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage), grand bazar, and “Jewellery National Museum.
Kashan: Fin Garden” (UNESCO world heritage) and “Broojerdi” traditional house
Isfahan: ChehelSotun” palace, “HashtBehesht” palace, “Aaliqapu” palace, ”Imam” square(UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” and “Sheikh Lotfollah” mosques, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges.
Shiraz: Pasargad” (UNESCO world heritage) Persepolis” (UNESCO world heritage, Palaces, and temples of Achaemenid Empire built 2500 years ago) Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), and “Naghsh-e-Rajab” Nasirolmolk” mosque, “Narenjestan-e-Ghavam” (UNESCO world heritage), “Arg-e-Karimkhani” (Karimkhan Castel), “Grand Bazar”, “Shah Cherag” mausoleum, “Hafezieh” and “Sa’dieh” (the mausoleums of two of the greatest Iranian poets)
Hamadan: Hegmatane old city, Aviciena Tomb, Estar & Mordekhay Dome, Baba Taher Dome, Ganj Name,
Ahwaz: Susa city, Achaemenian Palaces, French Castle, Shooshtar city, water fall and the Roman bridge.
Kermanshah: the Achaemenian reliefs Anahita temple.
Abyane: Old zoroastrian village, Jame mosque
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on the double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• Daily Breakfast at Hotels.
• International Airfares
• Domestic Airfares
• All meals
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• All personal expenses
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary
No right click