12 Days/ 11 Nights
IRAN Diamond Tour
If you want to see the glory of ancient times, Iran is the best one. Telling stories about kings, monarchs, queens, and kingdoms that have followed one another over the years. Of history. Iran is a country with a deep culture rooted in genius civilizations that have brought many "firsts" to the world. The first surgery on the skull, the first artificial eye, and perhaps the most interesting, the first animation in the world(visible at National Museum). During this trip, you will discover the history of Iran and discover an extraordinary nature like the desert!
|Day 1 Arrival
Meet and assist at IKA airport and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon panoramic sightseeing. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Tehran-Isfahan (430 Km)
|Day 4 Isfahan
Full-day city tour in Isfahan visiting: ChehelSotun palace, Aaliqapu palace, “Imam” square (UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” mosque, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Isfahan-Yazd (350 Km)
|Day 6 Yazd
Full-day city tour of “Yazd”, visiting: Amir Chakmagh historic zone, Badgir (wind towers), Grand Mosque of “Yazd”, “subterranean canal”, Zoroastrian fire temple, Zoroastrian tower of silence. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 Yazd-Kerman (372 Km)
|Day 8 Kerman – Mahan – Kerman
Excursion to Mahan city and Shazdeh Garden (UNESCO world heritage), shah Nematolah Vali mausoleum, Bam citadel, and then back to Kerman. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 Kerman-Shiraz (485 Km)
|Day 10 Shiraz
Full-day sightseeing in Shiraz, Visiting: Narenjestan-e-Ghavam (Ghavam Orange garden), Arg-e-Karimkhani (Karimkhan Castel), Vakil Bazaar, Shah Cherag mausoleum, Hafezieh (the tomb of one of the greatest Iranian poets). Overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day 11 Shiraz – Persepolis – Shiraz (80 Km)
visit Pasargad Complex (the tomb of Great Cyrus, Achaemenid King(UNESCO world heritage), and other Achaemenid palaces, Persepolis (UNESCO world heritage, palaces and temples of Achaemenid Empire from 2500 years ago), Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), Inscription. Transfer to the airport at night, fly to Tehran, transfer to hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day 12 Departure
Transfer to the airport and fly back to your country
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Enjoy daily breakfast at the hotels.
• Stay at conveniently located hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
• Visiting the most important Iranian Zoroastrian Fire Temple and Mausoleum.
• Visiting the best historical sites of Iran.
• Discovering the culture and customs of Iran's Zoroastrians.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Isfahan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Shiraz.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kashan.
• Enjoy a city tour of Yazd.
• Enjoy a city tour of Kerman.
• Enjoy a tour of Persepolis the official capital of Achaemenid.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with driver.
Tehran: National Museum”, “Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage), grand Bazar, and “Jewellery National Museum.
Kashan: Fin Garden” (UNESCO world heritage) and “Broojerdi” traditional house
Isfahan: ChehelSotun” palace, “HashtBehesht” palace, “Aaliqapu” palace, ”Imam” square(UNESCO world heritage) “Imam” and “Sheikh Lotfollah” mosques, “Vank” church, “Khajoo” and “Si o se pol” bridges.
Shiraz: Pasargad” (UNESCO world heritage) Persepolis” (UNESCO world heritage, Palaces, and temples of Achaemenid Empire built 2500 years ago) Naghsh-e-Rostam” (the tombs of Achaemenid and Sassanid Emperors), and “Naghsh-e-Rajab” Nasirolmolk” mosque, “Narenjestan-e-Ghavam” (UNESCO world heritage), “Arg-e-Karimkhani” (Karimkhan Castel), “Grand Bazar”, “Shah Cherag” mausoleum, “Hafezieh” and “Sa’dieh” (the mausoleums of two of the greatest Iranian poets)
Yazd: The city of windcatcher and the bride of the desert, Jame mosque, Zoroastrian Fire Temple, Silence Tower, Fahadan area, Alexander Prison, and Bazar.
Kerman: Ganj Ali Khan Complex, Jabalie Dome, Jame mosque, Mahan area, Shahnematolah Vali shrine, Shahzad Garden, Bazar
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on the double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• International Airfares
• Domestic Airfares
• All meals
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• All personal expenses
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above-specified itinerary
No right click