8 Days / 7 Nights
Mashhad – Qom pilgrimage tour
Religion had been had a deep effect on Iran's culture from years ago. You can recognize it in its footsteps in all Iranian elements like art, culture, anthropology, and literature. Also, Islam has profoundly changed society and its way of life. But some of the most wonderful changes have been made by Islam in architecture, culture, and urban design.
Islamic culture is the reason for making most monumental buildings, Public buildings in Iran. And as for urban design, it formed the traditional system of neighborhood elements (mosques, bazaars, bath ...) that still exist. In Religious tours, we will discover the effects of religion by visiting cities modified and built by this phenomenon. Tehran, Qom, Kashan, Isfahan, and Mashhad.
|Day 01 Arrival
Arrival Tehran, meet at the airport transfer to the hotel and rest .
Day 02 Tehran
Day 03 Tehran – Qom (140 Km)
Day 04 Qom – Tehran – Mashhad
|Day 05 -06 Mashhad
Two days tour program in Mashhad.
Day 07 Mashhad – Tehran
Half daytour program in Mashhad.
|Day 08 Departure
Transfer to International airport for fly back to your country
• A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price.
• Maximum sightseeing with minimum traveling time.
• Enjoy daily breakfast at the hotels.
• Stay at conveniently located hotels with international standards.
• Explore the unique Iranian culture and heritage.
• Visiting the best historical sites of Iran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Tehran.
• Enjoy a city tour of Qom.
• Enjoy a city tour of Mashhad.
• Visiting the most important holy sites of Iran.
• A professional, friendly, Iranian tour guide accompanies you for the whole trip.
• Air-conditioned car with an experienced driver.
Tehran: National Museum”, “Golestan Palace (UNESCO world heritage), grand bazar, and “Jewellery National Museum.
Oom: Fatimah holy shrine the sister of Imam Reza,Jamkaran mosque,Museum,Bazar and jame mosque.
Mashhad: The most important holy city in Iran, Imam reza 8th Shiit Imam holy shrine, the museum,Bazar,Ferdowsi Tomb, Haronieh Tomb
• A professional English- Speaking tour guide.
•Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on the double basis in hotels mentioned or similar (as per the itinerary).
• Meeting at the airport and all the transfers.
• All entrance fees.
• Iranian Visa Code.
• Daily Breakfast at Hotels.
• International Airfares
• Domestic Airfares
• All meals
• Laundry and telecommunication services
• All personal expenses
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
No right click